Special Event Merchandising
SEM are a wholly Australian owned company that has been operating in the event merchandise business for over twenty-five years. Our key personnel have each accumulated over forty year's experience within the industry. Listed below are a few of the large number of events that we have merchandised over the years.
- Australian Formula One Grand Prix’s in both Adelaide and Melbourne
- Motorcycle Grand Prix from 1989
- World Superbike Championship held in Australia
- World Police and Fire Games
- Australian International Airshow - Avalon, Australia
- Australian Masters Games - Australia
- 2006 and 2022 Commonwealth Games Official Venues Concessionaire
- World Masters Games - Edmonton, Canada
- World Masters Games - Melbourne, Australia
- World Fire-Fighters Games - Liverpool, England
SEM are the "complete merchandise company" handling every step from initial concept to design, manufacture (both local and imported) through to wholesale and on-site retail.
Our experienced team of internal and external design and development personnel specialise in creating a unique range and image for each event.
We are able to draw from a 110,000-sq. ft. warehouse stocked with a full range of blank merchandise and deal directly with overseas factories, eliminating lengthy delays with indent orders. This ensures that we can maximise the potential of every event guaranteeing quick turnaround times.
The multi-tiered quality control program in place maintains the highest standard of quality throughout every step from design to point of sale.
SEM also caters for event staff, officials, marshals and volunteers creating uniforms that stand out in the crowd. There is everything from headwear to aprons.
Contact us today on (+61) 03 9555 6821 for further information.
Send us a message by clicking here.
Visit us at www.specialevent.com.au